What’s Growing On DGC? Every Weekday Morning at 4:20 am The Dude & Scotty Real are Hanging Out Talking Cannabis News, Culture and Growing.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Canna Nutrients – http://www.canna.com/
Can Fan Filters – http://canfilters.com/
Remo Nutrients – http://www.remonutrients.com/
Today’s Executive Producer:
What’s Growing On?
01. Let’s review how the show and us have evolved. I knew a system of what to do but never understood why we did any of it. Thanks to the DGC I can ask why and get intelligent answers.
02. The DGC is what makes this show work. We have such an interesting and answer seeking group of growers, we have pushed this so much further and crushed the stoner stereotype over and over again.
03. The beginning concept of the Dude Grows Show was to talk about all we see and hear living in Colorado during the fall of prohibition…then it became more about intelligent Cannabis user’s crushing the stoner stereotype…and now that I kinda understand how plants grow. I’m tripping on the weird chemical shortcuts that are constantly being packaged and sold to us as quick and easy solutions.
04. I picked up a cheap 10×20 Greenhouse for $600 on Amazon.
05. Goal of more guests and need the DGC help crowd source guests using social media – make a daily segment on the show where we ask the dgc to use the hashtag #dgcguest to tag potential guests we should be following and learning from on social media. Then each show we sort through them and highlight someone cool and ask the DGC if they would like them as a potential future show guest, and if so, they need to tell them via a message and #dgcguest hashtag.
Today’s Dank Nug:
Featured Nug Vault Prize:
MTNside Glass one hitter
Members Area Break In:
Interview with Lauren – https://www.dudegrows.com/interview-with-lauren/
Whats Growing On In the News:
Prime Time Supporter:
RealGrowers Recharge – https://www.realgrowers.com/product/recharge/
RealGrowers Recharge It Up:
Growmau5 Cutter Kits – https://www.cutter.com.au/products.php?cat=MAU5+KITS
02. https://www.dudegrows.com/bugs-in-my-frass/ (Live beetles in insect frass?)