What’s Growing On DGC? Every Weekday Morning at 4:20 am The Dude & Scotty Real are Hanging Out Talking Cannabis News, Culture and Growing.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Today’s Executive Producer:
What’s Growing On?:
01. Kraft cheese vs high production cannabis.
02. Is the American sumo wrestling league something I hallucinated on edibles or is it real? It’s the ultimate stoner spectator sport.
Sumo wrestlers at a press conference announcing a new Sumo Wrestling League.
03. A Kids life without a cell phone.
04. Was listening to a podcast (Maynard?) where they said when they make Merlot, they cut off 3 tons of 5 tons of grapes to make 2 tons of super quality grapes. Like Moby Dill techniques.
05. If you had to build a 20 light room what would you use? Same for 100 lights? 1000?
Support your local grow shop:
realgrowers.com/samples Fill out the form. Tell us about your local grow shop. We’ll send free samples for them and you. When the store stocks Recharge, you’ll earn 2500 nugs.
Lets see what the DGC is smoking on:
Featured Nug Vault Prize:
7 gallon fabric Jackpots
#dgcguest, #Hashtags & Live Stream mentions:
SOUP the Gardener grows the Jazz from TGA Genetics.
The-Unknown-Grower’s colorful stalks.
Whats Growing On In the News:
Prime Time Supporter:
RealGrowers Recharge – https://www.realgrowers.com/