What’s Growing On DGC? The Dude & Scotty Real are Hanging Out Talking Cannabis Culture and Growing.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Support Us When Shopping On Amazon By Clicking The Link https://goo.gl/R9AP4P
DGC Members/supporters make the show happen:
01. Enricci from Rochester
02. Ryan from Gaylord
03. Captain Wired From Lake Charlotte
04. Micah H From Oklahoma City….Hey y’all just wanted to say thank you for all the laughs and grow knowledge. The laughs brighten the day the the grow talks have helped the garden exponentially. Excited to finally become part of the DGC. Break the stereotype, fuck yeah!
You all make the DGC: Strong, Awesome, Interesting, Fun, etc…..Thank you for supporting the cause.
WHO’S GROWING SOME DANK:
Friends of the DGC:
Wanna show the DGC your gear?: (Breeders, Glass blowers, Grow Gear, Coffee, Street sign, etc) are encouraged to join our community Become DGC and support/ join our friends list.
Great way for us and our 35K+ Subs to learn about your company.
DUDES DOOR PRIZE MENTION:
DGC CONTENT BUCKET:
Dean Coolman with the Super Soil Scoop & EddieC with the Gravity Fed Watering Bucket.
EXTRA HARVESTS PER YEAR Posted by Canteen Bob
GOOD SOCIAL COMMENT/EMAIL:
Des420 – Scotty gets more and more salty about DWC due to his own poor results using it.
Scotty Real – I rocked rdwc for a decade. I got paid and hit my numbers with it. I also spent many thousands of dollars on air pumps/blowers, glass air stones and acid to clean the glass air stones and peroxide to clean the res and water pumps to keep anything from going stagnant. And because nature doesn’t keep anything sterile for long, pathogens still occasionally got a plant or harvest every now and again. Nothing more fun than losing a harvest to root rot 5 weeks into flower. I’m sure you’ve got it all figured out and good for you. Glad you think the machine you built out of plastic is better than microbe rich soil. Take a 5 gallon bucket and poke a hole in it 2 inches up. Now fill it with 2″ perlite and the rest coco with some castings mixed in. Feed it any nutrient and give it plenty of microbes. You’ll get better tasting flower than rdwc with similar yields and none of the hassle or equipment investment. I want people to succeed in growing cannabis with minimal investment. Thats why I don’t recommend rdwc.
GROW STORE/ FRIENDS LIST CHECK IN/RECHARGE LOVE:
RECHARGE IT UP/MAGIC MICROBES:
- I’ve been a RDWC hydro grower and it gives the illusion of total control. Water temp, pH, nute ppm, dissolved oxygen, CO2, Light, photoperiods, spectrums, ppfd, Kelvin….
- We have become control freaks. It’s an evolution of thousands of years humans have bred and selected animals and plants, cleared land, created new materials and built structures. We have diverted rivers to control the flow of water across continents and built walls to hold back the sea. We have engineered machines to transport food, materials and ourselves across the planet.
- Remember that microbes showed up in March and you’ve just shown up @11:30 on Dec 31st. We’re all about control lol…but we’re being controlled by microbes. Might as well work with them!
WHATS GOING ON IN OUR GROWS:
Scotty: Scotty picked up a dude!
Dude: No time to garden! Trying to keep this show afloat. DGC WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT! https://www.patreon.com/Dudegrowsshow
PUT IT IN THE BAG DGC SHOUT OUTS:
01. Thorn 710
02. Munchy Madnez
03. Lucid Grows
04. Mainley Nuggets
05. Happy Pharm
06. There She Blows
07. Eff Baums
08. Acadian Grower
09. Kountry Kush
10. Always Improving
Support your local grow shop:
realgrowers.com/samples Fill out the form. Tell us about your local grow shop. We’ll send free samples for them and you.