HLG Banners
Pulse Banners
Rapid LED Branding

I’m “asking for a friend” who plans to grow in an out building. What are the required amps/breakers for say three rooms? Tents, two flower and one veg. Let’s say one 600 watt LED for each room, an a/c, dehumidifier, humidifier, heater exhaust and circulating fans. 112v or 240v? His uncle is an electrician but doesn’t know the first thing about required growing equipment. He may want to add more lights later on.