Yo, what’s shakin’ mofos?
Being the cheap bastard I am, I decided to pickup a 5 gallon bucket of molasses from my local animal feed store for $30. I spent a ton on the shit last season & was looking to save a buck. After doing so, I realized I forgot to see if it’s unsulfured but being it’s used as an additive to animal feeds I figured it must be safe for plants. After using it 4 or 5 times I learned it does contain a small amount of sulfuric acid. I haven’t seen any noticeable ill effects thus far, but for all I know I may be killing all my soil microbes & nullifying the positive effects of the Recharge I’m using. I really need some help on this one…Am I an Idiot for continuing to use it??
I’ve listed the ingredients below for you.
Thanks a million!!
Cane Molasses, Vegetable Oil, Lecithin, Sulfuric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Caramel Flavoring, Xanthan Gum, Propionic Acid, Acetic Acid, Benzoic Acid (As Preservatives).
Love The DGC, GOD BLESS!!