Image address: https://unsplash.com/photos/9vs_XsYwsdE
With innovations and consequently new vape mods, the vaping sector has grown in 2021. It’s becoming increasingly tough to keep pace with technological advancements and the rapid evolution of vape mods. Vape mods are designed for use with a sub-ohm tank, RDTA, or RDA and are more potent and feature-rich than a vape pen or electronic cigarette. A vape mod plus tank combination will deliver a more flavorful, fulfilling, and enjoyable vaping experience. Therefore, if you’ve tried unsuccessfully to stop smoking with an electronic cigarette, a vape mod plus tank combination could be the solution you’re seeking.
Below are 5 of the best vape mods in 2021 that will function excellently regardless of the one you’ll pick. Smocktech coils offer some of the most advanced and efficient devices.
VooPoo Drag 3 Mod
Voopoo vape mod is the latest model of the brand’s iconic Drag mod, which features a modern chipset and retains two 18650 batteries. However, the Drag 3 mod differs significantly from its predecessor’s design style by pairing a soft leather covering with a durable zinc alloy base. This mod comes packed with a modern 1.8-inch TFT display for ease of access and a laser-fast firing duration of below 0.001 seconds. Additionally, it also offers various vaping outputs, including Super Mode and Smart Mode, which provide an additional boost when you’re vaping in wattage mode. VooPoo brand is leveraging the Drag 3 to debut their TPP-based pod vaporizer with a fresh coil design.
- Two 18650 batteries (high-Amp)
- 1.8-inch TFT display
- Bypass and Smart Mode
- Modern GENE.FAN 2.0 chip
- Above-ohm coils are not included.
Why you should get it
- If you’ve used prior Drag models, this vape mod should offer a smooth transition.
- The GENE.FAN chip has been modified to include a variety of new vaping outputs.
- It has a fresh exterior design that blends leather and zinc alloy.
- A bright, TFT screen offers easy operation.
- It has a modern TPP Pod Tank with TPP coils to go along with it.
VooPoo Drag X Plus Vape Mod
Image address: https://unsplash.com/photos/M8CrCzlS78Y
VooPoo Drag X mod is a distinctive variant of the Drag mods series because it only utilizes one cell, but it still packs the powerful GENE.FAN microprocessor, which can push the gadget to 100W. Having a sleeker design makes it more manageable than the standard Drag with dual 18650s. This gadget features Super and Smart modes and also wattage and bypass modes. Vapers can use this vape mod with any 510-threaded sub-ohm tank for regular sub-ohm vaping, or they can use it with their preferred rebuildable atomizer.
- Flexible battery alternatives (single 18650 or 21700)
- It has a slim, portable design compared to the standard Drag
- Features modern GENE.FAN microprocessor
Why you should get it
- Blends zinc alloy build with soft leather
- Interoperable with RBAs and other atomizers.
Smok Morph 2 Mod
Smok Morph mod features a touch-screen display, stainless steel, and zinc build design. It is watertight, shock resistant, and dust resistant, thanks to the various materials used. To handle the gadget’s multiple vaping capabilities, it has a 0.96 9′′ HD touch display and a side-firing button. The firing button, however, is a standard press-button mod. The Morph is fitted with the IQ-S microprocessor, allowing for an increased power output of 219W. Smok Morph’s vaping modes include temperature control, curve or bypass modes, and variable wattage.
Image address: https://unsplash.com/photos/r_IxIQ5zEK0
Users can also employ a power curve mode on this device. Additionally, Smok Morph mod has a gold-plated 510 connector at the spring-loaded top and features a USB port directly beneath the display, through which firmware upgrades can be received. Unfortunately, the mod is still new; thus, the upgrade is still on schedule.
- Excellent TC and VW modes with fast 0.001s firing speed
- Powerful wattage capacity
- Added security features
- IQ-S microprocessor
- Low battery notification
Vaporesso FORZ TX80
Vaporesso TX80 is a 18650 gadget with various sophisticated capabilities used as a stand-alone mod. Equipped with the Axon 2.0 microprocessor, this allows for a high-power output of 80 watts. This Axon 2.0 chip enables you to use the 0.69″ OLED to engage in various vaping modes. Its control panel has a traditional two-button layout, but it has been simplified by including a second mode button for quick selection. To add to its zinc-alloy build, the FORZ boasts a standard 510 connector, making it interoperable with a wide range of atomizers and tanks.
- Solid build exterior
- It’s water-resistant, shock-resistant, and dustproof to IP67 standards.
- Easy navigation thanks to its 3-button control panel
- Quick firing response time
- For a 18650 gadget, the power output is low.
GeekVape Aegis X
Image address: https://unsplash.com/photos/jQSgioaqhpM
GeekVape Aegis mod has many great features, including a 2.4-inch OLED display, IP67 water, dust-resistant certification, a 220W rating, and an updated AS 2.0 microprocessor. Great effort has been put to ensure that it’s robustly, firmly, and wonderfully built, with a zinc alloy frame, superior LSR injection molding technology, a carbon-steel battery door cover, and a comfortable gentle-grip. Thanks to its AS 2.0 microprocessor, this mod has a fast response time, precision temperature regulation, and a brand-new regulated battery charging capacity.
Aegis X features a resistance range of 0.05 to 3 ohms and can be a decent vape mod for salt nic if you use an above-ohm coil. When it comes to the display, you have the options to choose between three different themes. You can also experiment with various settings, such as wattage/wattage, bypass, TC-TCR, and VPC mode.
- The build quality is excellent, and the rubber covering adds a lovely finishing touch.
- It has good power efficiency and wattage.
- It fits atomizers up to 26mm in diameter with ease and no overhang.
- The interface is easy to navigate and well-designed.
- The 2.4-inch display is excellent and easy to use.
- The flavor is fantastic, and the vapor output is incredible.
- It’s affordable
- It has an IP67 rating
- It has a fast response time due to its microprocessor upgrade
- Scratches are prone on the 2.4-inch
- In TC mode, it’s impossible to acquire the full power
- The battery door is flimsy and difficult to close
Picking the best vape mod is a challenging task. There is a wide range, and they all appear to be the same. What matters is what is on the inside. Unfortunately, there are many low-quality devices on the market with flawed firmware and substandard materials. But the listed five are a good start point. Whatever your vaping requirements and experiences, you’ll be able to discover something that meets your preferences.