Hey, guys and gals I have something new I just tried out in the grow room and it’s actually working fairly well. I went to Walmart a while back and picked up one of the cheap floor fans and hung it upside down to get some good air flow on the canopy. This kinda worked like I hoped and I didn’t have to spend a bunch of cash on a pricey wall mounted fan. However, I knew it had to change because not only did it look ridiculous, but I wasn’t getting the air moving quite like I wanted. So, I sawed that thing down and stuck in in a flagpole bracket that you normally see on people’s front porches. Now it looks only half as stupid and works twice as well. Good enough for me!